The Round Table (Rational Pagans Forum)

Science & The Supernatural: A Discussion of the World Around us - Based on Science with an Interest in the Supernatural ...
It is currently 20 Nov 2017, 15:54

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please note: Discussion here should be relatively civil. Attack the post, not the poster. Thanks!

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010, 14:42 
Grand Poobah

http://www.wgrz.com/news/local/story.as ... e=nletter-%%__AdditionalEmailAttribute1%%
Quote:
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. - Following the media coverage of his tweet after the Bills' game on Sunday, Bills' wide receiver Stevie Johnson was tweeting again today.

This is what he tweeted:

"I learned A lot Within 24hrs. Saw Both Sides.(Ups&Dwns) I AM HAPPY & THANKFUL 4 YESTERDAY! w/out Sunday iWldnt have grew closer w/The Lord!!"

"And No I Did Not Blame God People! Seriously??!? CMon! I Simply Cried Out And Asked Why? Jus Like yal did wen sumthin went wrong n ur life! "

"So Before Yall..well I'm pretty sure you've awready judged me. I hope you guys look n the mirror. I dnt blame u 4 being mad @ my gm I WAS 2! "

Shortly after the wide receiver dropped a game winning touchdown pass, Johnson posted a twitter comment that had much of Western New York talking.

"I PRAISE YOU 24/7!!!!!! AND THIS HOW YOU DO ME!!!!! YOU EXPECT ME TO LEARN FROM THIS??? HOW???!!! ILL NEVER FORGET THIS!! EVER!!! THX THO..."

Johnson posted the comment on his twitter account at 5:12pm on Sunday.

Pittsburgh beat the Bills 19-16 in overtime, thanks in part to Johnson's drop.

The wide receiver was emotional as he faced the media at the podium after the game.

"How would you feel? You go through that whole game knowing you've got a big team like the Pittsburgh Steelers, and you've got this kid coming up in the NFL making plays and all of a sudden when the biggest play needs to be made, you don't make it. You feel bad, I'm devastated right now. Not because of me but because of (the team's) work. Those guys put in work, the defense stopped them, and the offense was moving the ball. They were working; it came down to that one play and you drop the ball."

:lol: