The Round Table (Rational Pagans Forum)

Science & The Supernatural: A Discussion of the World Around us - Based on Science with an Interest in the Supernatural ...
It is currently 13 Dec 2017, 00:11

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

For discussions of Pagan community.

PostPosted: 21 Mar 2016, 04:27 
Neophyte

Sacramento Kings away to the lack of top players Cheap nba 2k16 coins - Carmelo Anthony of the Knicks played the best defensive performance of the season, 88 to 80 to beat the opponent. But the game Chinese star Wang Cousins ​​and stir up controversy, he and a court security friction disturbing.
"In fact when he wanted me farther away from the referee, and the referee not to speak." Cousins ​​explained in an interview, "so he was like a hand on my back after pushing me forward go, really, I really do not think this is a big deal. "Cousins ​​do not think this is a so-called" conflict. "

What was happening is that, at halftime nba 2k16 coins Cousins ​​has been and when the referee chatter, while teammate Londo then stand in the middle of trying to test God and the referee let it cool down. At this time a stadium and other security personnel may get impatient at Cousins ​​behind pushed him to go to the direction of the locker room. But God's test is a major feature of the temper came very swift pace, he frowned, the security personnel will open with the left arm, and flashed his trademark "sad face." And this security is a look of disdain, after being pushed test God cast a glance away.
On Twitter, there are many reporters and fans to forward this scene, it also raises Cousins ​​maturity on another round of discussions. Cousins ​​had been suspended for one game within the team, but he claims to be a coach George Karl deliberately did not want to play, the team internal contradictions completely exposed before the public.

The game, Cousins ​​contributed 24 points and 20 rebounds in two pairs, this season he averages 27.2 points and 11.5 rebounds. However, the Kings current record only 27 wins and 42 losses, the team at buy nba 2k17 coins Cousins ​​led out of the playoffs (never ranked higher than 13, this season temporarily sixth consecutive season 11 ). In addition, the 2005-2006 season was the last time the Kings into the playoffs, so far they have missed the playoffs 10 consecutive seasons.