The Round Table (Rational Pagans Forum)

Science & The Supernatural: A Discussion of the World Around us - Based on Science with an Interest in the Supernatural ...
It is currently 23 Aug 2017, 00:57

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: 10 Dec 2007, 14:52 
Grand High Lord Admiral of Hell

I've just instituted code that will not allow a user to post a link until they've made 10 non-link posts.

Please note that if you register and don't post for a week, I'll be watching you carefully ... :abat:

For people already registered and over the 10 post hurdle, you should be able to post a link with no problem. As always, if you hit a snag, let me know ...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10 Dec 2007, 17:45 
Grand Poobah

I would think that that's more than enough...

10 posts before a link? Not too much to ask--- if the person wants to introduce themselves via a web page link, they can write it out...

good job...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11 Dec 2007, 04:18 
Postess

Good boy Hex, good boy :notworthy:

I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.

PostPosted: 21 Apr 2017, 07:38 
Bunny

As a matter of course, hostile to spam updates aren't programmed. Rather, the chairman must visit Microsoft Update to download and introduce the substance channel refreshes. The substance channel refresh information is refreshed and accessible for download like clockwork do my paper Manual updates from Microsoft Update do exclude the Microsoft IP Reputation Service or spam signature information. The Microsoft IP Reputation Service and spam signature information is just accessible when you utilize the counter spam components of Microsoft Forefront Protection 2010 for Exchange Server.

PostPosted: 10 Aug 2017, 07:33 
Neophyte

As is normally done, unfriendly to spam refreshes aren't customized. Or maybe, the executive must visit Microsoft Update to download and present the substance channel revives. The substance channel revive data is invigorated and available for download predictably Essay Writing Manual updates from Microsoft Update do bar the Microsoft IP Reputation Service or spam signature data. The Microsoft IP Reputation Service and spam signature data is recently open when you use the counter spam segments of Microsoft Forefront Protection 2010 for Exchange Server.

Post subject: Education
PostPosted: 12 Aug 2017, 01:29 
Bunny

The main aims of physical teaching have varied, Assignment Help UK based on the needs of the time and place. Most contemporary schools' goal is to provide students with knowledge.