The Round Table (Rational Pagans Forum)

Science & The Supernatural: A Discussion of the World Around us - Based on Science with an Interest in the Supernatural ...
It is currently 22 Oct 2017, 08:31

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: 27 Oct 2007, 13:53 
Grand High Lord Admiral of Hell

I've given the boards a bit of an overhaul in terms of names and descriptions.

Feel free to give feedback in the Mead-hall whilst it's not restricted to mods.

Also, anyone who wants to volunteer to mod a specific forum, let me know which ones!

Have a great one!

Last edited by Hex on 24 Jan 2008, 22:43, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 31 Oct 2007, 09:29 

A little more revamping ...

I've also made all the discussion stuff in The Commons visible to the public. Thus, our arguements and debates can be searched and viewed by guests.

Let me know how it all looks and what's missing ...

PostPosted: 04 Nov 2007, 08:29 

Being as how we're just getting going, now's the time to give your input (before I have to do a whole lot of work to move tons of posts :) ).

If you want to be part of this, I've got a group set up, the Magrathean Workers, who have access to a forum dedicated to discussions of the board itself and resolving the problems/issues/advances we hit. I expect it to be an ongoing board for those who wish to be involved, where feedback, suggestions and discussion about them can be undertaken.

PM me if you're interested, or I may PM people who get nominated by those already in the group.

Thanks!

- Hex

PostPosted: 10 Aug 2017, 07:35 
Neophyte

Being as how we're simply going ahead, now's an ideal opportunity to give your contribution (before I need to do a mess of work to move huge amounts of posts. On the off chance that you need to be a piece of this, I have a gathering set up, Do my Essay the Magrathean Workers, who approach a gathering committed to discourses of the board itself and settling the issues/issues/progress we hit. I anticipate that it will be a continuous board for the individuals who wish to be included, where criticism, proposals, and exchange about them can be attempted. PM me in case you're intrigued, or I may PM individuals who get selected by those as of now in the gathering.