The Round Table (Rational Pagans Forum)
http://rationalpagans.net/

New Skins Poll - version 2
http://rationalpagans.net/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3786
Page 2 of 4

Author:  Tao of Pooh [ 20 Jan 2009, 05:27 ]
Post subject:  Re: New Skins Poll - version 2

Hey! This poll won't let me stuff the ballot-box :(

Author:  Hex [ 20 Jan 2009, 16:56 ]
Post subject:  Re: New Skins Poll - version 2

osmanthus wrote:
Are you still thinking of changing to SMF? Because if you are phpBB skinz are rather academic and the less stuff you have installed the easier the transition will be. I don't mind what you decide but I thought I'd mention it.


Well, seeing as it took me nearly six months to do the last upgrade on the board, I think the installation of a couple of new skins is likely to happen before I get around to total migration. :oops:

I also figure that the Magrathean Workers might get to preview and test the SMF version and see if it meets approval before making the leap ...

Author:  Hex [ 20 Jan 2009, 16:57 ]
Post subject:  Re: New Skins Poll - version 2

Tao of Pooh wrote:
Hey! This poll won't let me stuff the ballot-box :(


Can't you use your mod-muscles to strong-arm folks into voting your way? :cheeky:

Author:  Tao of Pooh [ 20 Jan 2009, 22:09 ]
Post subject:  Re: New Skins Poll - version 2

Hex wrote:
Tao of Pooh wrote:
Hey! This poll won't let me stuff the ballot-box :(


Can't you use your mod-muscles to strong-arm folks into voting your way? :cheeky:

I really should work on that, shouldn't I?

Author:  HavenMage [ 21 Jan 2009, 07:30 ]
Post subject:  Re: New Skins Poll - version 2

Just tell me how to vote ToP... :cheeky:

Author:  Tao of Pooh [ 21 Jan 2009, 08:10 ]
Post subject:  Re: New Skins Poll - version 2

HavenMage wrote:
Just tell me how to vote ToP... :cheeky:


CHRONICLES OR I'LL BAN YOU!!

Author:  Hex [ 21 Jan 2009, 16:22 ]
Post subject:  Re: New Skins Poll - version 2

Okay ... I've downloaded the new four skins, as they seem to be far outdistancing what we've got now.

I'll start altering the codes to match the mod(s) we've got in, and get them up sometime (hopefully) soon so that people can start to assess them 'live' ...

But I'll still be leaving the poll open and subject to changing votes to see which one becomes the 'default'.

Thanks again for the input! :wave:

Author:  osmanthus [ 21 Jan 2009, 19:11 ]
Post subject:  Re: New Skins Poll - version 2

Hex wrote:
osmanthus wrote:
Are you still thinking of changing to SMF? Because if you are phpBB skinz are rather academic and the less stuff you have installed the easier the transition will be. I don't mind what you decide but I thought I'd mention it.


Well, seeing as it took me nearly six months to do the last upgrade on the board, I think the installation of a couple of new skins is likely to happen before I get around to total migration. :oops:

I also figure that the Magrathean Workers might get to preview and test the SMF version and see if it meets approval before making the leap ...


No dramas. I'll give you a heads up as soon as RC1 is public. I'll have it on a couple of test sites anyway so if people want to check it out live that's no problem. If you push the wrong button and trash the joint I'll just fix it. :D

In fact apart from bugfixes 2 beta 4 is much the same as RC1. Features haven't changed much. If you want to tour let me know.

Author:  Hex [ 21 Jan 2009, 22:06 ]
Post subject:  Re: New Skins Poll - version 2

Danke! :D

Author:  HavenMage [ 22 Jan 2009, 11:02 ]
Post subject:  Re: New Skins Poll - version 2

Tao of Pooh wrote:
HavenMage wrote:
Just tell me how to vote ToP... :cheeky:


CHRONICLES OR I'LL BAN YOU!!


Oh NO! Don't do that! I voted Chronicles, really truly I did! MERCCCYYYYY!! :bowdown:

Author:  Hex [ 22 Jan 2009, 15:25 ]
Post subject:  Re: New Skins Poll - version 2

Okay ... For your testing pleasure, Chronicles is now live on the site ...

Author:  nygreenguy [ 22 Jan 2009, 16:35 ]
Post subject:  Re: New Skins Poll - version 2

[quote="Hex"]Okay ... For your testing pleasure, Chronicles is now live on the site ...[/quote]

Green had more votes, it should be first. Chronicles blows. :P

Author:  nygreenguy [ 22 Jan 2009, 16:36 ]
Post subject:  Re: New Skins Poll - version 2

^ why didnt the quote work?

Author:  jess [ 22 Jan 2009, 16:37 ]
Post subject:  Re: New Skins Poll - version 2

Hex wrote:
Okay ... For your testing pleasure, Chronicles is now live on the site ...


I dunno...

your smilie didn't either...

What did you do?

Author:  Hex [ 22 Jan 2009, 17:12 ]
Post subject:  Re: New Skins Poll - version 2

Smilies and bbcode are disabled in this forum for non-admin-ly folks ...

I'll get the green one up after I'm done with runes ...

Page 2 of 4 All times are UTC - 5 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/