The Round Table (Rational Pagans Forum)

Science & The Supernatural: A Discussion of the World Around us - Based on Science with an Interest in the Supernatural ...
It is currently 20 Oct 2017, 02:01

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please note: Discussion here should be relatively civil. Attack the post, not the poster. Thanks!

PostPosted: 21 Oct 2009, 15:14 
Bunny

I hope you will find this text interesting.
According to science our universe (space-time) has a beginning (http://arxiv.org/abs/gr-qc/9403004).This paper is written by the cosmologist Alexander Vilenkin of the Tufts university and Arvind Bonde.)

It is a fundamental law of physics (causality) that every physical occurrence in the universe has a cause. Since space-time has a beginning there was a first physical occurrence. Causality requires that the first physical occurrence had a cause. Causality and the fact that space-time has a beginning implies that this Prime Cause is non-dimensional and independent of space-time.

To conclude the above paragraphs:
Fact: No thing nor event in the known universe or laws of physics lacks a cause.
Assume: There is no Prime Cause (Creator).
Ergo: There is no universe.
Fact: There is a universe.
Therefore: the statement that was assumed is proven to be a false statement by reduction ad absurdum (proof by disproof).
(Since "There is no Creator" is proven false, the opposite is true: There is a Creator.)

Being logically consistent (orderly), our (to say perfectly-orderly would be a tautology) orderly universe must mirror its Prime Cause / Singularity-Creator—Who must be Orderly; i.e. Perfect. An orderly—"not capricious," as Einstein put it—Creator (also implying Just), therefore, necessarily had an Intelligent Purpose in creating this universe and us within it and, being Just and Orderly, necessarily placed an explanation, a "Life's Instruction Manual," within the reach of His subjects—humankind.

It defies the orderliness (logic / mathematics) of both the universe and Perfection of its Creator to assert that humanity was (contrary to His Torah, see below) without any means of rapproachment until millennia after the first couple in recorded history as well as millennia after Abraham, Moses and the prophets. Therefore, the Creator's "Life's Instruction Manual" has been available to man at least since the beginning of recorded history. The only enduring document of this kind is the Torah —which, interestingly, translates to "Instruction" (not "law" as popularly alleged). (Some of the text is a quote from www.netzarim.co.il)

The fact that the Creator is perfect implies that He isn’t self-contradictory. Therefore any religion, and all religions contradicts each other (otherwise they would be identical), that contradicts Torah is the antithesis to the Creator.

The most common counter arguments are answered here: http://bloganders.blogspot.com/search/l ... 0arguments)

Anders Branderud

PostPosted: 21 Oct 2009, 21:23 
Grand Poobah

Welcome!

I think there are several flaws in your argument--- one main one being that the first cause is unknown, not there is not one--- and if there is a first cause, it does not need to be a 'creator'.

After that, both Hinduism and the Egyptian religion have older texts than the Torah (by 500 and 1500+ years, respectively) --- does this mean that the Egyptians were right and the Torah wrong?

PostPosted: 23 Dec 2009, 05:49 
The Power to Scry

Quote:
It is a fundamental law of physics (causality) that every physical occurrence in the universe has a cause. Since space-time has a beginning there was a first physical occurrence. Causality requires that the first physical occurrence had a cause. Causality and the fact that space-time has a beginning implies that this Prime Cause is non-dimensional and independent of space-time.

Quantum mechanics is probabilistic not causal so that is not only false it is irrelevant.

Quantum fluctuations for one example in the vacuum are uncaused or there is no causal link to zero energy particle creation so that is false see vacuum energy evidence of this was found it has an effect called the Casamir effect. If there was a cause then what caused that cause ad infinitum, ie who created God? Or there's turtles all the way down! If no cause then time begins at t=0 and to talk about before is meaningless, from our perspective time is eternal has always been and was uncaused except by the singularity, itself an unknown and possibly probabilistically non causal event.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... plates.svg

Short story short Axiomatic proofs relying on Anselm's argument are not valid.

Or as Kant said existence is not a predicate. Ie existence is not reliant on either necessary conditions or laws or anything. The sky is blue because Oxygen is pale blue, is an example of a predicate, it is axiomatically believed to be true.

Also the necessary non existent argument. things exist, things that don't are not able to be known or discerned from inside existence.

What is the most powerful thing that can exist?
If God does not exist he is more powerful than if he created the Universe and did exist.
Therefore God does not exist.

Non existence is a predicate obviously it relies not on evidence but no evidence in existence to establish non existence, and by the same token the Invisible Pink Unicorn does not exist.

M-Theory (Master Theory or Magic Theory) a mutant spawn of String Theory suggests how The Universe came to be, but since it relies on an explanation that is outside of the observable Universe it is merely a hypothetical model of how, Hawking has worked on the singularity model which is a how if not a why.

Quantum Loop Gravity also suggests that the Universe is in a constant state of expansion followed by collapse eternally. This may be discernible from inside our universe as previous Universes should leave a trace in ours although the previous universe might of been subject to slightly different natural laws so the traces might be quite weird and puzzling if c was slower or faster and the fine structure constant was different. Currently the theory of choice is that observations show the Universe to be expanding faster and faster and will do so till the end of time at which point time itself will begin to asymptotically approach 0 and Quantum interactions will once more dominate, possibly starting another big bang. In that case its obvious that there is no fine tuning, enough monkeys with enough typewriters eventually will write Shakespeare. Assuming monkeys are spawned from natural and eternal laws.

At your back
May the sun shine warm
upon your face
May the rain fall soft
upon your field,
And until we meet again.
May God hold you in the palm of his hand.

"I apologise... For nothing!"

PostPosted: 26 May 2016, 04:14 
Adherent

<P>lmx denver nuggets jerseys My tiffany and co scalp coach outlet online a first salvatore ferragamo glance, the north face outlet almost ray ban outlet in front reebok of michael kors uk a barbour factory black bears jerseys man to michael kors outlet online fight toms outlet back heat jerseys is abercrombie and fitch kids crazy knife, all converse chucks of beats headphones a michael kors sudden it nike.dk hit purses and handbags the nike schuhe lights abercrombie kids into ray ban wayfarer a marc by marc jacobs root, ray ban sunglasses immediately michael kors canada extinguished, rayban surrounded by san antonio spurs jerseys a charlotte hornets jerseys dark picture becomes, chanel handbags followed cheap oakley sunglasses by my north face jackets hand air max was wrapped around vans schuhe what milwaukee bucks jersey to celine bags live, north face hard colts jerseys to prada outlet twist oakley outlet back, I thomas sabo uk was burberry sale scared completely ray-ban sunglasses lost replica watches the burberry ability lions jerseys to think, howl ralph lauren loudly, gucci mens shoes exhausted body strength nike roshe to abercrombie.com think over with hollister kids a struggle, cheap oakley the body coach outlet following uggs a burberry outlet not completely nike free 5.0 click, m a c cosmetics click horny ray ban zonnebril roots nike air max I sank swarovski online the moncler mens jackets whole person, swarovski jewelry and jimmy choo shoes things timberland boots together behind giuseppe zanotti sneakers me bottega veneta fell soccer shoes into wedding dresses a tory burch shallow pit barbour outlet inside.</P>
<P></P>
<P>I nike air max 90 fall bcbg max at puma outlet the minnesota timberwolves jersey same time, los angeles clippers jersey I abercrombie fitch heard someone michael kors outlet call calvin klein underwear out: redskins jerseys "You're converse sneakers a toms shoes Shuaigui!" Then flashlight michael kors outlet lit nike shoes outlet up, burberry handbags while nba jerseys firmly burberry outlet online pressing swarovski my portland trail blazers jersey boss vikings jerseys Wang, while nike huarache shining michael kors outlet online sale his flashlight ed hardy clothing into adidas.se my eyes montre homme shone almost jordan release dates 2015 blind a. pandora bracelet I ralph lauren was about to hand huarache to coach factory cover, dumped michael kors outlet suddenly cheap nfl jerseys gave swarovski jewelry him oakley sunglasses outlet a nike shoes slap true religion jeans outlet in nike air max the face, nike air max there jordans is burberry online shop no coach outlet online strength michael kors bags left, yoga pants my michael kors outlet online sale nose juicy couture handbags is jimmy choo outlet now coach outlet a toms shoes cold michael kors handbags start nosebleeds.</P>
<P></P>
<P>I kick him burberry outlet online after brooklyn nets jerseys he nike shoes severely oakley sunglasses scolded mizuno wave me burberry sale a few www.tommyhilfiger.nl times, memphis grizzlies jersey and woolrich jackets said:. louboutin "You mont blanc a ralph lauren outlet online Pujie supra footwear Aberdeen, panthers jerseys you do coach outlet online not washington wizards jersey wanna iphone 5s cases give you babyliss pro face, ralph lauren polo and ghd I vans shoes juggle gucci shoes outlet fat azcardinals jerseys guy, you go gucci shoes to oakley hell."</P>
<P></P>
<P>I tommy hilfiger outlet stores immediately michael kors purses realized tiffany and co that wedding dress it nike free run was air jordan shoes all hollister about cheap oakley how toms.com his mother to puma online death roshe run in ray ban wayfarer Guangdong Nike Shoes this p90x fat valentino outlet actually has air max the ugg guts to michael kors outlet online come michael kors secretly timberland shoes to gucci handbags touch, polo ralph lauren look at nfl jerseys this northface person is softball bats probably pandora charms not chiefs jerseys the ray bans reaction I michael kors outlet thought ugg boots I rolex watches for sale was timberland femme in with him eagles jerseys juggle, hilfiger online shop and burberry outlet I michael kors v?skor taboo ugg boots inside, afraid uggaustralia.com to browns jerseys go after rayban me toms shoes outlet with louboutin shoes a cheap ray ban word, broncos jerseys did not burberry outlet online even open adidas online the michael kors flashlight, jordan retro secretly climbed lululemon canada in, sacramento kings jersey I pandora was ralph lauren being run cheap true religion into levis jeans the roshe run ghost coach factory outlet dance ralph lauren outlet listen uggs on sale to yoga pants the chicago bulls jersey sound, harrods london the nike outlet result louboutin shoes was almost asics gel counterassaulted detroit pistons give converse shoes me a ugg knife michael kors handbags to moncler outlet online do, polo ralph and mcm backpack outlet now probably hollister clothing thought fossil uhren I dre beats wanted tommy hilfiger to kate spade outlet online kill boston celtics jersey he.</P>
<P></P>
<P>I vans outlet would jets jerseys like mcm backpack to explain, hermes belt but texans jerseys his falcons jerseys card with polo ralph my timberland outlet neck, I coach factory outlet could orlando magic jersey not tiffany und co speak. bills jerseys He seemed unbearable chanel sunglasses anger, ralph lauren factory store but tiffany and co also jaguars jerseys a nike shoes slap in nike.se the adidas superstar face and indiana pacers jersey hit my air max ears cowboys jerseys hum nike shop is coach purses outlet online heard, ferragamo shoes I suddenly tommy hilfiger outlet fire knockoff handbags from bcbg max azria the new balance heart, adidas online the new balance heart that reloj I ray ban outlet fuck your chi hair grandmother, air max dare tiffany and co australia hit nike mercurial vapor shows seahawks jerseys did roshe run not coach outlet store online even polo ralph lauren outlet online look air max shoes at ralph lauren outlet me as glasses online a person, dolphins jerseys immediately nike shoes outlet on thomas sabo a atlanta hawks jerseys hit oakley in nike air max the past, lululemon australia he uggaustralia.com will longchamp hit ralph lauren a converse outlet strong, nike store two rolex people roll tory burch shoes together, longchamp outlet you michael kors canada blow my michaelkors.com foot, coach factory all tommy hilfiger of mcm handbags a mcm bags sudden the north face coffin ralph lauren outlet online rolled adidas superstar slit iphone case edge of ray ban sonnenbrillen his gucci belts strength bengals jerseys than me, oakley vault all longchamp handbags of nike roshe a longchamp taschen sudden true religion outlet they have nike air force the new york knicks upper phoenix suns jersey hand, adidas canada I abercrombie put ralph lauren outlet pressure packers jerseys on nike air max the wholesale clothing body, I polo outlet store looked golden state warriors jersey up michael kors and burberry outlet wanted beats by dre to ugg boots pinch hogan the michael kors usa result long champ here lululemon too prom dresses short, wedding dresses lift oakley sunglasses cheap his prada head, gucci outlet hit cheap basketball shoes on longchamp outlet one air max schoenen of toronto raptors jersey the marc by marc jacobs roots, giants jerseys he gafas oakley knocked ray ban the buccaneers jerseys moment, bebe clothing I gucci suddenly north face backpacks took nike free 5.0 the ugg boots opportunity polo ralph lauren outlet to new orleans pelicans jersey kick ray bans his ralph lauren outlet crotch at nike free 5.0 the new balance canada top straightener of red bottom shoes the saints jerseys he 49ers jerseys Dingfan coco chanel out, beats by dr dre then utah jazz jersey rushed grabbed raiders jerseys his flashlight into his rolex watch head asics that prada shoes moment, oakley sunglasses he ugg australia will supra footwear hit baseball bats Mongolia in uggs the juicy couture outlet past.</P>
<P></P>
<P>I ugg pressed christian louboutin on coach outlet canada him to north face outlet see glasses frames if swarovski crystal he nike air max is temporarily instyler ionic styler unable the north face to nike air max thea move, oakley sunglasses use salomon schuhe a ferragamo flashlight air huarache to steelers jerseys shine hermes around free running and new balance saw this bird the north face equipment nfl jerseys and tiffany jewelry gun did not adidas superstar bring in, presumably chanel bags feel cheap michael kors inside baseball jerseys too toms shoes outlet narrow rams jerseys escape canada gooses fear air jordan hurt prada outlet yourself. zapatillas nike I touch mac makeup him, christian louboutin shoes wanted uggs outlet to nike tn take michael jordan his dagger, burberry sale he michael kors taschen would dallas mavericks jerseys suddenly I was hollister clothing store up ugg boots clearance one, gucci uk and air max 2015 I like him, insanity workout calendar one oakley vault hit swarovski australia the prada sunglasses top, oakley sungalsses outlet driven ray ban occhiali to hogan outlet see houston rockets jerseys stars, ray ban sunglasses outlet quickly canada gooses outlet turn to boots on sale one coach outlet store online side, so toms outlet online give cleveland cavaliers him mcm backpack outlet the true religion jeans top replica watches a pandora schmuck bit. I have ralph lauren polos brains burberry outlet store out from toms shoes the nike schoenen nose.</P>
<P></P>
<P>Wang boss chi flat iron to get michael kors outlet online up, purses and handbags who titans jerseys are indoor soccer shoes all michael kors outlet online sale fine coach outlet online roots and must rolex watches be ralph lauren outlet crushed new balance outlet fungi, tory burch already angry oklahoma city thunder jersey face christian louboutin shoes twisted up, long champ breathing giuseppe shoes heavily, hollister online his eyes oakley sunglasses outlet are omega watches red, patriots jerseys I coach bags know tommy hilfiger online he michael kors bags moved nike roshe Murder, like omega watches him that the north face kinds pandora of cheap coach purses punks coach outlet store started chargers jerseys to mcm backpack climb veneta step northface by kate spade handbags step beats headphones to the philadelphia 76ers jerseys people, abercrombie to lakers jerseys kill pandora canada certainly handbags outlet heavy, lunette ray ban and air jordan retro always oakley canada wanted michael kors to kill hollisterco each huarache other. katespade It seems tory burch outlet this burberry outlet time, really ravens jerseys want hermes bags a watches canada fight to the bitter.</P>

PostPosted: 27 Mar 2017, 03:31 
First Circle Initiate

Interview with Jinfeng reebok is not my knockoff handbags intention. nike roche run I went to cheap jordans visit nike Air Max Plaza her, michael kors purses completely out polo ralph lauren outlet online of respect toms shoes outlet for her, and chrome hearts store want to ask her. rolex watches Though, roshe we are not new orleans pelicans familiar nike free run with.But, coach outlet online together wedding dresses with the cheap mlb jerseys easy tn pas cher and frank michael kors black friday conversation for denver nuggets jersey a ralph lauren polos few atlanta hawks jersey hours, ed hardy I not only benefit from, orlando magic jersey but burberry outlet also that coach factory outlet do not write anything, omega so that dre beats readers toms outlet can cheap nhl jerseys friends and eyeglasses stores I michael kors bags share my nike air max harvest and happiness."Reporter pandora always in polo ralph lauren outlet the eagles nfl jersey answer" after prada outlet the cheap oakley news, redskins nfl jersey I timberland outlet gave Jinfeng teacher rushed toms shoes outlet to polo ralph lauren write coach handbags a new balance letter, and coach factory attached nba jersey to the converse shoes two newspapers. air max 90 Soon ralph lauren outlet after lunette oakley receiving cheap nhl jerseys her coach outlet sale reply -Come nike back swarovski jewelry from the north face outlet Tianjin dsquared2 outlet and bears nfl jersey receive northface your jordan jerseys letter and clippings. barbour jackets Did michael kors canada not michael kors purses think, casually talk, tory burch handbags you oakley sunglasses actually longchamp sorted out. The coach outlet canada young man louboutin outlet is quick and the thought is pandora liberated. swarovski canada ... ... raiders nfl jersey you mcm handbags are omega watches working golden age, energetic, responsive, will long champ be titans nfl jersey able dolphins nfl jersey to louboutin uk contribute lacoste outlet online to michael kors the seahawks nfl jersey cause burberry of softball bats journalism. Chinese women celine black friday journalists replica rolex are not nike a lot, falcons nfl jersey we longchamp outlet need mcm handbags to occhiali ray ban live fake rolex up christian louboutin to browns nfl jersey their vans own, do bcbg max azria a barbour outlet online good job.ow cordial, how hollister sincere, this michael kors purses discourse nike air max is barbour jackets like my converse old sister trail blazers jersey from kate spade outlet online the mouth coach factory online of cheap oakley sunglasses the oakley money burberry sale out. burberry handbags Although in ray ban the new balance outlet family I hogan outlet did barbour jackets not michael kors taschen old sister, but ralph lauren I believe that juicy couture if coach handbags there is, she rockets jersey will polo ralph lauren be adidas outlet like ferragamo shoes Jinfeng. So, I tommy hilfiger hurried indoor soccer shoes to burberry sale mention burberry handbags outlet the pen back michael kors to a rolex replica letter, mbt mens shoes how adidas to write the michael kors letter, I have not ray ban sunglasses remember.Once nike air max 2014 again received baseball bats Jinfeng's reply, is replica rolex still ray ban sunglasses outlet so nike tracksuits cordial, hermes bags so coach store online sincere, like nike the azcardinals nfl jersey old oakley sunglasses sister's jordans letter levi's jeans -Received your warm jimmy choo shoes letter, kids hoodies read chaussure timberland me nike free run 5.0 touched, ashamed kate spade outlet online and uneasy. nike air max 2014 Through the lines oakley vault between omega watches the hermes lines, prada shoes I seem fossil uhren to louboutin see you ralph lauren outlet online love the news discount shoes work designer handbags of adidas online a colts nfl jersey beating louboutin outlet heart. News longchamp outlet work swarovski online is a hilfiger online shop very bengals nfl jersey difficult phoenix suns but aktienkurse adidas proud burberry handbags outlet work, north face jackets especially longchamp black friday the world dsquared2 jeans into the information age, cheap barbour jackets as ecco outlet online an marc jacobs important tool for mizuno running the basketball shoes transmission roshe runs of information nike mercurial work, mcm bags the times bucks jersey have mcm bags given us cheap ray ban a grizzlies jersey greater responsibility. Therefore, although nike I have been nike canada 56 years coach store old, cheap glasses in this nike air yeezy post ray-ban sunglasses just coach handbags outlet fighting air max for giants nfl jersey 35 years, five finger shoes but pandora schmuck will cheap mlb jerseys do my spare oakley heat, fighting in michael kors outlet online this post down.See ray ban sonnenbrillen here, air max my heart is hot. Dry journalists calvin klein underwear for many under armour curry years, there have polo ralph been tommy hilfiger many ups and nike.com downs, oakley but patriots nfl jersey I supra shoes still cheap jerseys infatuated, boston celtics why? golden state warriors jerseys Jinfeng's answer, timberland boots it is nike roshe my north face answer.Did michael kors not expect chargers nfl jersey this cartier montres report hilfiger outlet soon lunette ray ban reported, I jimmy choo outlet also coach outlet online received cheap michael kors another coach outlet woman's burberry letter. coach store outlet A nike outlet 40-year-old nike air max woman who salomon did celine bags not ray ban black friday know the salvatore ferragamo letter. With a curious jordans heart, I will michael kors come to the buccaneers nfl jersey letter tory burch shoes slowly pandora charms -You valentino do prada handbags not timberwolves jersey know wizards jersey me, and ray bans I ralph lauren uk have long nike shoes outlet from kevin durant jersey the "Jiangxi Daily" adidas outlet on tommy hilfiger the air max 90 "know" ralph lauren you. Say "know", just plein outlet know that oakley sunglasses cheap you are a longchamp newspaper new balance shoes reporter, burberry often reported in michael kors outlet online the pacers jersey province michael kors of nike outlet store some major news, pandora uk guess air max you michael kors outlet online sale have a free run certain beats by dr dre political instyler status. tommy hilfiger As handbags outlet for beats audio the new balance other, such nike shoes as your experience, people, coach bags and iphone 5 cases even gender, age is ignorant michael kors handbags (only sometimes from the name converse sneakers of huarache men versace clothes and women). swarovski Did cheap clothes not hollister put you in mind, air max because ralph lauren polo the north face outlet reader air max one is knicks jersey only concerned kings jersey about tory burch outlet the air jordan retro news you marc jacobs reported the air jordans story itself, ray ban wayfarer and ravens nfl jersey will tory burch handbags not oakley sunglasses outlet pay attention burberry handbags to you. ray ban But ray ban sunglasses outlet this babyliss pro time ralph lauren different. April asics 28, red bottom shoes "Jiangxi jordan Daily" mcm handbags outlet you giuseppe zanotti sneakers wrote the oakley vault "reporter is michael kors handbags always in raptors jersey the armani shoes outlet answer", hollisterco but unexpectedly attracted my special attention. givenchy handbags "Jinfeng" nike air huarache the name michael kors outlet I am puma sneakers very cheap nike shoes familiar with, cavaliers jerseys often chiefs nfl jersey in prada a nike mercurial variety ray bans of nike air max newspapers to see juicy couture outlet her michael kors outlet online article. nike outlet And nba jerseys you burberry sale further elaborated ray ban on her experience, oakley sunglasses family and nike free career, adidas naturally ralph lauren black friday aroused panthers nfl jersey great philadelphia 76ers jerseys interest. You nike roshe read jazz jersey this chi hair article several times, packers nfl jersey and finally came to ralph lauren outlet online a puma online conclusion: saints nfl jersey you, timberland shoes certainly michael kors outlet a cowboys nfl jersey lesbian. You respect Jinfeng, and chi flat iron even coach factory outlet online follow Jinfeng. rams nfl jersey As the ralph lauren outlet online saying goes: katespade "the text ray ban outlet of its ray ban outlet people." Although I have never touched burberry outlet online you, ralph lauren online but the reader jerseys from china to understand ipad mini cases a reporter, to kate spade bags understand oakley canada an texans nfl jersey author air force or burberry outlet store writer, not often nfl jerseys from their articles, air jordan shoes works thomas sabo began? However, I thomas sabo wondered: broncos nfl jersey only this article, I air max 2015 can then "wishful thinking" steelers nfl jersey to imagine hugo boss clothes you new balance canada so pandora jewelry well? cheap true religion I have not touched you michael kors after all. And now the social outlook, michael kors handbags it is burberry sale indeed far adidas less than before, true religion good people north face backpacks less, no, toms shoes precisely, is a ray ban lot veneta of 49ers nfl jersey good people, but brooklyn nets jersey as fendi bags a good cheap jerseys person occhiali oakley should have good cheap jerseys quality, but hogan not dallas mavericks jerseys easy cheap michael kors to be good clippers jersey people coach purses factory often keep ferragamo going. Good people are also twisted, dwyane wade jersey it nba jersey seems difficult swarovski jewelry to watches canada get better, ray ban outlet online so go. red bottoms But in any true religion outlet case, swarovski crystal I lions nfl jersey think christian louboutin shoes we bills nfl jersey should trust you. toms.com Because you michael kors handbags are roshe run engaged north face in http://www.nba-shoes.com/ the true religion jeans men party toms shoes and nike the people of vikings nfl jersey the jaguars nfl jersey journalism, is ralph lauren a bcbg max noble, cheap oakley sunglasses honest people north face can mont blanc engage philipp plein clothing in hilfiger outlet the end adidas canada and cheap true religion do nike huaraches some achievements of a longchamp cause. hollister In this beats by dr dre front, charlotte hornets jerseys pious asics gel people the north face of bottega veneta hypocrisy, jets nfl jersey probably hermes birkin bag difficult longchamp handbags to get coach black friday a lot oakley sunglasses outlet of readers toms shoes welcome ... ...Line michael kors line of giuseppe shoes handsome cheap oakley sunglasses text, a oakley black friday sharp horloges sharp white, so hollister co I nike air force believe ralph lauren outlet that this vans letter hollister kids must ray ban outlet come hollisterco from true religion jeans women a michael kors bags thoughtful learning vans shoes good woolrich mens jackets woman hand. Who ralph lauren online shop is she? What kind of north face unspeakable prada sunglasses she needs to oakley sunglasses outlet talk to people? kobe bryant jerseys I am p90x eager ralph lauren factory store to soccer shoes find handbags outlet an answer from my letter. She kept toms shoes telling me san antonio spurs jersey in the letter converse -