The Round Table (Rational Pagans Forum)

Science & The Supernatural: A Discussion of the World Around us - Based on Science with an Interest in the Supernatural ...
It is currently 16 Nov 2018, 16:59

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please keep your question to the higher beings concise and polite in order to get your answers in the most efficient manner.

PostPosted: 18 Jul 2018, 01:58 
The Power to Scry

CAIRO, June 13 (Xinhua) -- Arab League Secretary General Nabil al-Araby condemned on Monday the fatal shooting at a Florida nightclub that left at least 50 people dead on Sunday, Egypt's state news reported.

In a statement, al-Araby stressed the need of rallying international efforts to combat terrorism and confront attempts to ignite violence and hatred.

A man opened fire on patrons of Pulse nightclub in Orlando, Florida on Sunday, killing at least 50 and wounding 53 more in what Orlando police have deemed a terrorist attack.

The assailant took hostages shortly after the shooting began and was shot dead by police, who stormed the club three hours later.

Meanwhile, Islamist military groups Islamic State (IS) claimed responsibility for the attack. Enditem

"

CHUN'AN Women's Devonta Freeman Jersey , Zhejiang Province, Oct. 15 (Xinhua) -- Kristof Rasouszut of Hungary and Ana Marcela Cunha of Brazil won hard battles thanks for video replay at the 2017 FINAHOSA 10km Marathon Swimming World Cup Chun'an Qiandao Lake held here on Sunday and just repeat the feat they did at the last stop at Lac Megantic in Quebec, Canada in August.

Qiandao Lake is a man-made lake located in Chun'an County Women's Julio Jones Jersey , Zhejiang Province. There are 1,078 islands in the lake. It covers an area of 573 km2 and has a storage capacity of 17.8 km3. The total area of the islands in the lake is about 86 km2.

Qiandao Lake, the sixth leg of the FINAHOSA 10km Marathon Swimming World Cup Rush Austin Hooper Jersey , attracted 79 swimmers from 19 countries and regions.

The competitions were so close that about 10 swimmers packed in the leading position from the start to the end. Kristof Rasouszut of Hungary and Allan Do Carmo touched the finishind pad at the same time in one hour 31 minutes 52.4 seconds. Rasouszut was judged the champion with the help of video replay.

Fernando Ponte of Brazil took the bronze medal in 1:31.54.9 while Olympic and world champion Ferry Weertman of the Netherlands came to fourth 1:31.56.9.

""It was a very good but hard race. I was really happy with my result. I tried to be at the first position in the first three laps and tried to beat Carmo at the finish. In fact, I was always bad at the finish because of the bad position at the last 300, 400m. But today I was at the good position and won the champion. I like Qiandao Lake very much for the water and good temperature."" said Rasouszut who finished fifth at the FINA World Championships in Budapest last July.

As the pre-meet top favorite Rush Deion Jones Jersey , Rio Olympic and Budapest world champion Weertman

said he was happy for the place. ""It was my first race of the season, so I was happy with the place though I did not stand on the podium. I do feel pressure coming into the race that many people expect me to win and every swimmer wants to beat me.""

""For me, it is a great preparation for the European Short Course Championships in December. I like the mixed training between open water and indoor pool Rush Vic Beasley Jr Jersey ,"" said the member of 4X200m freestyle relay team of the Netherlands.

In the women's race, Ana Marcela Cunha and Bridi Arianna of Italy also clocked the same time 1:31.37.29.2. Cunha was confirmed the champion only after referees watched the video replay. Viviane Jungblut of Brazil was placed third in front of Esmee Vermeulen of the Netherlands in 1:37.30.8 while Bruni Rachele of Italy came to fifth before Finnia Wunram of Germany sixth in 1:37.58.4, respectively.

""The competitions in recent years became more and more close Rush Devonta Freeman Jersey , I was ready for that. My coach told me to swim as fast as I can in the last 200 meters. Though it was a rainy day but I like the water and temperature colder the better,"" Cunha smiled.

The 7th and last stop of 2017 FINAHOSA 10km Marathon Swimming World Cup will be held in Hong Kong on Oct. 21.

"

As the internet is becoming a key part of our everyday lives, It is becoming easier to watch newly released movies online. The trend of downloading movies has gone now Rush Julio Jones Jersey , and watching online is in’. This is something that people simply love to do. By watching movies online people can stop Having bored.

Watch movie online features instead of watching Television movies or cable movies and you can watch movie on the web specials when your schedule permits the time. The prior to said form filling is a medium to avail one of the need-specific choices among life term subscription and limited term subscription. You can sit back at your computer or hook your laptop up via your TV, choose a great recent movie after which relax as you watch. A lot of men and women are looking for this kind of service but they’re typically disappointed with what they find. The next option clips the downloading liberty of subscribers by way of a pre-mentioned download limit. People really like to watch movies as they are grand depictions of political, social and imaginary ideas.

When you watch movie on the internet shows Cheap Austin Hooper Jersey , you don’t need to put off responsibilities, dates, appointments Cheap Deion Jones Jersey , phone calls, bedtime or meals to catch your favorite actors and actresses flaunting their talents in the latest box-office hit that’s entered mainstream media. Movies of all genres are available in these sites. Watching movies which are in theaters now from the comfort of your personal home, adding to the facts that watching movies on the internet is much less hassle and usually cheaper than renting them Cheap Vic Beasley Jr Jersey , seals the deal on watching movies online. Many folks unknown of the fact of watching on the internet movies for free of price can from now make use of the different free movies websites avaialable to watch out their favorite movie. However, safe and secure watch of blockbuster movies on-line requires one to overcome positive hurdles which have the potency to spread virus infections or ruin the movie viewing experience by delivering substandard copies.

It is essen.