The Round Table (Rational Pagans Forum)

Science & The Supernatural: A Discussion of the World Around us - Based on Science with an Interest in the Supernatural ...
It is currently 11 Dec 2017, 12:12

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: 13 Jun 2017, 03:16 
Bunny

Q: Suppose that you can attend Major: which team you want to see or which team you want to play now?

ApEX: For me, the most perfect is to beat SK in the quarterfinals, beat FaZe in the semi-final, beat Astralis in the final. We want to be the world's strongest team. Bedava Item KazanmakWe are trying our best to be the strongest team, but for Major, there is not much pressure. Without this Major, there will be the next time. We look further and strive to achieve long-term goals. The most important thing now is through the group stage, the quarter-final goal. If it can be achieved, the rest are possible.

Q: How do you watch this game from the player's point of view? I heard ESL is very good for the players!

ApEX: yes, I'm really satisfied. For many years, ESL has been a top event. But now there are Eleague, ECS. Some of them now offer very good conditions. I think ESL is a bit behind, because a lot of things are not so good: for example, we have no training room. For this competition, we have training room, we can at any time go to training. They care us very well.

Q: Do not you like North? Really so serious?

ApEX: We are disgusted with each other, we think they are arrogant. After they won the epicenter cup, and they are difficult to speak with. Many French players have won more games than they have, but they are not so arrogant. We do not like arrogant people. Such as SK, SK never arrogant, they are great friends, and always full of power. They will not say bad things behind, that is what we have to do. But North is not so, so we do not like them. We are very much hope to acheive champion, csgo referans kodlarıas winning is very important to us. We want to suspend at 15-3 (in the fourt h map), just to make them sad. We want to do it, but no, it is too arrogant. We do not want to be arrogant, so we talked and decided not to do that